
Ingredients:
3 1/2 Cups Bread flour
1 cup warm water
2 tablespoons sugar
2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup diced jalapenos and a few slices
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 strips cooked bacon
Directions:
- In a large bowl mix flour and salt and make a well. Add yeast and sugar to well.
- Pour warm (110-115 degrees F) water into well on top of yeast and sugar (pour slowly)and wait 5 mins.
- Pour oil into well and stir until all ingredients are mixed. If you have a mixer with dough hook, mix for 5 mins or until dough is smooth. If you don't have a mixer your going to have to knead for 10mins. You may need to add more flour as you are kneading if the dough is too sticky. When your dough is smooth coat the outside with a little olive oil or spray and place in bowl, and cover.
- Leave dough in warm place for 30-45mins or until dough has doubled in size.
- Divide dough into two equal pieces and stretch out to the length of baking sheet and about 4 inches wide.
- Fill each piece with jalapenos bacon and cheese.
- Roll up up each piece and twist the two pieces together.
- Sprinkle with cheese and a few slices of jalapeno. Let rest on baking sheet in oven for 20mins.
- Turn oven on 400 and bake bread for 20mins.
I'm not sure how good I am at writing recipes. The measurements are probably pretty close I didn't take note while I was making it how much cheese, jalapenos went in. Is it easy to read?
These are the banana buckwheat pancakes I made for breakfast this morning. I just made the batter and added the banana slices while they were cooking. But, next time I'll put cinnamon in the batter and if I'm feeling really fancy some candied nuts on top, oh yum.

I'm going to have a week of pizza starting Sunday and would like to continue the "week of's " for as long as I can or as it's fun. The ideas I've come up with are week of breakfast for dinner, week of desserts or pies, please give me some suggestions and I'll find new fun, or healthy/vegetarian ways to prepare them.
She's cute, bad, sometimes really bad, but cute.


id love the recipe for the pancakes and the bread lookss so yummy i ccan taste it
ReplyDeleteThere really isn't a recipe for the pancakes I used a buckwheat pancake mix that I bought at Kroger. It's not a sweet mix it's very filling after you pour the batter into the skillet slice bananas on the pancake. You could add them to the batter but this way looks so pretty!
ReplyDelete