skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Life is good
This morning I was chatting with my BFF and talking about our mornings and as she described her morning I felt a small wave of sadness. I missed the crazy toddler running, screaming, laughing through the house while morning cartoons blared in the background. And even though my baby is only 10 he seems so grown up choosing sleep in favor of watching Dora. And I guess I always feel a little sad when summer's almost over and I'm forced to start thinking of tackling the back to school lists. Not today. Today I had that picnic in the park I've been meaning to have since school let out and with all the rain the grass was green and the weather was perfect. So my baby may be growing up but it's not so bad...
Freakin' fabulous, in fact.
omg how happy yall look.
ReplyDelete