Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cheesecake pizza?!?

I've got a lot to share. This is the first of the pizzas. Strawberry cheese cake pizza and chocolate cheese cake pizza. I just used the cheese cake recipe on the Philadelphia cream cheese package. I split the recipe in half and then divided between the two crusts, and topped the strawberry one with fresh sliced strawberries that one was my favorite.

Second pizza was bacon cheese burger. I made my own sauce with tomato paste and mustard to make it taste like a cheeseburger.

With fries, haha.

I had some leftovers in the fridge: taco seasoned meat, black beans, grilled corn on the cob. First I made a basic wheat bread dough and divided it into 24 pieces. Twelve of them we flattened and pushed down into muffin cups filled with taco meat and topped with cheese and baked. Fast and easy for B since there's not much time for eating between playing.

The rest were flattened out filled with corn, black beans, and a mixture of sauteed carrots, onions, celery, and bell pepper. Folded them up like empanadas and baked.
I really love how these napkins turned out and the kids think they are great.

1 comment: