Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chickpea Curry

So I was reading through some of my old posts and I have come a long way physically. I can jog a whole mile, and even if I don't jog, Mike and I always walk 3 miles in the evening. So anyway just had to brag on myself a little, and I'm so proud of Mike too we've both made some really healthy changes in the last few months. I really wanted to post a picture of my prize today but my camera sucks. Mike brings me prizes from work and today it was candy money! and a half eaten bag of popcorn (IDK). What can I say I'm easily pleased.

This was dinner and I really have no idea what it is. Chickpea curry maybe? Mike and I went to a Lebanese cafe and I was trying to recreate their "rice". I think the menu said bulgar (honestly don't know what that is)but the owner called it rice. This is the second time I've made it and I used brown rice but tonight I had to take out a lot of the heat and even then everyone said it was really really spicy. I've been eating lots of spicy food lately even adding cayenne to scrambled eggs. I don't know what that's all about.

2 comments: