I made this tote last week and had to make small changes in the handles. I had to tuck the edges in and sew on the right side of the fabric but I don't think it looks bad at all. I think other than the many aprons I've sewn this is the best thing I've ever made and useful too! If anyone knows of a tool that helps you turn small tubes of fabric right side out let me know.Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I'm really immature
I took this picture months ago. I just happened to have my camera in my purse. No, no one saw me at least I don't think so.
I made this tote last week and had to make small changes in the handles. I had to tuck the edges in and sew on the right side of the fabric but I don't think it looks bad at all. I think other than the many aprons I've sewn this is the best thing I've ever made and useful too! If anyone knows of a tool that helps you turn small tubes of fabric right side out let me know.
I made this tote last week and had to make small changes in the handles. I had to tuck the edges in and sew on the right side of the fabric but I don't think it looks bad at all. I think other than the many aprons I've sewn this is the best thing I've ever made and useful too! If anyone knows of a tool that helps you turn small tubes of fabric right side out let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment