skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Some Kind of Stir Fry
This stir fry was pretty yummy it has salmon, egg, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and onions and I served it with some whole wheat noodles. I pretty much emptied out all the half bags of veggies I had into a skillet seasoned it with soy sauce and called it a stir fry. Mike pretty much hates everything in this dish I felt kind of bad about that, so the next time I made broccoli at dinner I gave him a side of green beans instead but he did not eat those either. He put them in a Tupperware container and said he'd eat them later, sure. I know that trick.
I love having the kids home for summer vacation. I spend most everyday at the pool with the kids which is great exercise!
ok this is better besides the salmon i would tottally eat it. and ps cant wait to see you on the river
ReplyDelete