I wanted to share my breakfast/lunch yesterday. PB & banana drizzled with honey and some fruit. The bread I used is Pepperidge Farms Oatmeal and it was very good. I saw it out shopping and it called me from across the isle, just kidding, bread doesn't talk to me, I'm not crazy.

This was last night's dinner, black beans, rice, and corn I also served it with some tortillas. This was a night that there were no leftovers, so a winner. Usually there's something on the plate that Mike or the kids don't like and they won't eat anymore than they have to. The brown rice has red, green, and yellow peppers, carrots, and onion I seasoned it with cumin and used veggie broth to cook instead of water. The beans are seasoned pretty much the same except I added jalapeno. I'm hungry and I wish I had some more of this now.

I didn't wake up until 2:00 p.m. today, it was so dark outside. It just started storming. So, I don't set an alarm and I used to have Mike call and wake me up but because he is such an awesome husband he started taking the bus to work and letting me sleep. Because I didn't wake up until 2 I've had a rushed day it went like this, clean up, dishes, cook dinner for tonight, take shower, hug B-ray and now I'm going to get ready for work.

No comments:
Post a Comment