Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Very 1st Entry

I got out of training about an hour ago; after class Mike and I took a mile walk (so not my idea). Our instructor decided to change up our "lunch" time so I didn't have dinner with the kids. This is what we all had, and I ate at my computer desk.


I was pretty excited about this healthy version of Tuna Casserole with whole wheat noodles and all the veggies, but it tasted pretty blah. I'm still not sure what went wrong here everything tasted good by itself but all together it just didn't work.



I did have about four iced coffees today. Yum! How much do you love my Rocky glass?

These are really easy to make just fill glass with ice pour in coffee and leave room for half a cup of milk. I used Folgers gourmet hazelnut cream coffee and skim milk. Each glass was about 50 calories so not too bad. Below is something I just discovered and I don't know how I've gone my whole life without it, Fage. It's Greek yogurt and this one has cherry on the side. To me it tastes just like crust less cherry cheesecake. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!


And B got a new hat today. I thought he looked so handsome I had to post this pic. And it's midnight now so I should probably get some sleep.

1 comment: